Navigating Food with Children. A free presentation for parents of young children with Erika Bauer, certified eating psychology coach, on Tuesday, June 20 from 9:30 to 11:30am at the Kaslo Family Centre in JVH School.
This is the last session in the speaker series for parents before summer holidays! Consider joining us to relax, chat, learn a few new things and share ideas with each other.
- Learn about supporting healthy eating habits from a young age.
- How diverse is your child’s diet?
- What are the best snack foods?
- What’s the deal with Breakfast?
- Why is my child ALWAYS hungry?
- What does sugar actually do?
Register with Barb Cyr: 250-353-7691 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Offered by North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society and proudly supported by Columbia Basin Trust.