A free workshop for parents of young children with Sean Larsen, Child and Youth Mental Health Clinician, on Tuesday, January 17th. 9:30-11:30.
- Learn about how emotions develop in the brain and the importance of a healthy emotional system through life.
- Explore ways to help a child who has lost control.
- Find out how to work with children when they are calm, building their capacity to manage future overwhelm.
- This session will provide information through developmental and attachment lenses.
Registration required. Contact Barb Cyr at 250-353-7691 ext. 209 or email@example.com
When registering, please provide:
- your name
- phone number
- names and ages of any children you will be bringing
- and a list of food allergies for you and your children.
Location: Kaslo Family Centre
Offered by North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society with funding from Kaslo Homelinks.