At the North Lake Family Centre (in Jewett school) on Thursday, May 25th, 9:30-11:30 with Heather Broad and Samantha Zaytsoff.
- ways to intervene when children are in conflict,
- how to support the cautious/timid child,
- age-appropriate expectations regarding ‘sharing’,
- communication do’s and don’ts,
- how adults can model positive interactions and self-care
- and more!
Childcare provided. Registration required. Contact Barb at email@example.com or 250-353-7691 ext. 209 or register at Strong Start.
Offered by North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society, Childcare Resource and Referral and proudly supported by Columbia Basin Trust.