How to Donate
Have questions? Contact us.
Your donation can be given to a specific program or can be left for us to use where it is most needed.
Donations can be directed to:
- Food Cupboard*
- Baby Supplies Cupboard*
- Building Fund
- Family Resource Centre
- Victim Services
- Youth Activities
- General Programs
- Or any other one of our programs
(programs with an *asterisk are very dependent on donations)
Donate to NKLCSS online via Canada Helps:
Food Donations are accepted at the Kaslo Food Hub, 500 4th St (alley entrance) on Tuesdays from 10am to 1pm and Thursdays from 5pm to 7pm. We only accept food that is in good condition and not past its best before date. Please DO NOT donate anything else as it only costs us money to dispose of.
Mail us a cheque
Use the Membership and Donations Form below to let us know where you want your money to go and mail a cheque to NKLCSS, Box 546, Kaslo, BC, V0G 1M0 or drop it off at 336 B Avenue in Kaslo. A charitable donation tax receipt will be mailed for all donations of $20 or more.
Online transfer from your Credit Union account
Give us a call to get your donor number and then you can use online banking with your Credit Union account to make a payment to us. When we have received your donation we will mail you a charitable tax receipt.
- Add North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society to your will as a beneficiary
- Sign up with www.changeitcanada.com to donate pennies every time you use your debit card
- Go online to www.nklcss.org and click on the “Donate Now” button and set up a monthly recurring donation
- Set up a recurring monthly donation directly from your credit union account
- Donate securities, property, or life insurance
Membership fees are eligible for a charitable tax receipt if the total amount is over $20. Click here to go to our membership page.
Find out how you can donate your time.