Sunday, February 26th. 10am-2pm at St. Andrew’s Hall, 500 4th St., Kaslo
Two Great Workshops!
- 11:00 am — Fermenting Foods – Hands-on participatory workshop to learn lacto-fermenting and/or salt fermenting techniques for many vegetables. $5 fee includes jar and carrots and instruction. Take home a jar at the end. With Andrea Moore.
- 12:30 pm — Succession Planting - Learn how to plan a garden that delivers the food you want all through the season. With Patrick Steiner
Seeds for sale by:
- BC Eco-Seed Co-operative
- Stellar Seeds
- Cherry Meadows Farm
- Willet Peak Organics (seed potatoes)
- Sunshine Farm Seeds
- MATS Growers (bedding plants)
Tables with info and goods from:
- Bella Stella organic cheesery
- Nuts 4 You Granola
- Meadow Creek Organics CSA
- Spirit Bear Body Care
- Thomas Lunde
- …...And more!
There will be a “seed swap” table too, so bring your own seeds to trade or share.