A free presentation Tuesday, November 28, 9:30-11:30 at the North Lake Family Centre for parents of young children with Erika Bauer, certified eating psychology coach.
- Learn about supporting healthy eating habits from a young age.
- How diverse is your child’s diet?
- What are the best snack foods?
- What’s the deal with Breakfast?
- Why is my child ALWAYS hungry?
- What does sugar actually do?
North Lake Family Centre (Jewett School). Childcare provided.
Register at Strong Start or with Barb Cyr: 250-353-7691 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered by North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society and proudly supported by Columbia Basin Trust.