Our email lists are a great way to keep informed about our different programs and the agency as a whole. You are always able to unsubscribe at any time (every email will have a link) and we don't share your email address with anyone else. Sign up below. See the bottom of the page for a description of each email list.
You can always unsubscribe at any time. Every email you receive from one of these lists will include a link to unsubscribe.
Here is a description of each of our email lists:
- Kaslo Food Security Project NewsletterNews and information on food issues including what is happening at the Food Hub in Kaslo. Usually no more than once a month.
- Kaslo Family Centre ParentsNews and information related to the Kaslo Family Centre programs located in JVH School in Kaslo (e.g. Strong Start Parent and Child Time, Nobody’s Perfect, Mother Goose, Guest Speakers, etc).
- Friends and Members of North Kootenay Lake Community Services SocietyNorth Kootenay Lake Community Services Society news and events. Seldom more than one email per month (and usually less) except a few extras around our Annual General Meeting in the fall.
- Mothercare Pregnancy Outreach ProgramNews and information for pregnant and new mothers in the North Kootenay Lake area. This list is only open to current participants in the Mothercare program.
- North Kootenay Lake FarmersNews and information on issues of interest to farmers in the North Kootenay Lake area. Usually no more often than once a month
- Meadow Creek Family Centre ParentsNews and information related to the North Lake Family Centre programs located in Jewett School in Meadow Creek (e.g. Strong Start Parent and Child Time, Nobody’s Perfect, Mother Goose, Guest Speakers, etc).
- Parent Support Circle UpdatesA list for parents who attend the Parent Support Circle on Thursday mornings. Occasional emails to let parents know of cancellations ,changes, or special announcements.
- Youth News & EventsWant to find out what is happening for Kaslo and Area Youth from 12 years old to 29 years old? Sign up for this list and we try to keep you informed. Sometimes a bunch of emails, sometimes not very many.
Boys Town UpdatesA list for Boys Town participants and their parents. Occasional emails to let parents and boys know of cancellations ,changes, or special announcements.
All our mailing lists are now hosted on Mail Chimp.