Food Cupboard Service during COVID-19
Service will continue to be offered at regular Food Cupboard hours:
Tuesdays 10am-1pm, Thursdays 5pm-7pm
- Clients are encouraged to phone ahead for an appointment time to access food service.
- Drop-in’s will be given an appointment time when they arrive.
- 3-people maximum allowed in Food Cupboard at one time to maintain social distancing.
- Other clients wait outside or return at their appointment time.
- Pre-made boxes of food will be available for clients in order to reduce wait time.
- Home delivery is available, please call ahead to arrange.
Food Cupboard contact information:
250-353-7120 or firstname.lastname@example.org