Food Cupboard Service during COVID-19
Updated: March 25, 2020
New: An additional service time has been added for seniors and the immune-compromised for 30 minutes before our regular service hours. Those times are Tuesdays from 9:30am-10am and Thursdays from 4:30pm-5pm.
New: All clients are being encouraged to take a double ration intended to last for 2 weeks, to reduce the amount of times people physically come to the Food Cupboard.
New: We have stocked up and are stocking up on extra food and anticipate that people who have not normally accessed our food resources may need to due to the pandemic. We are here to help and have been given extra funds from the RDCK and CBT to stock up on food to distribute.
Regular Food Cupboard service will continue to be offered at the normal Food Cupboard hours:
Tuesdays 10am-1pm, Thursdays 5pm-7pm
- Clients encouraged to phone ahead for appointment time to access food service. 250 353-7120
- Drop-in’s will be given an appointment time when they arrive.
- 3-people maximum allowed in Food Cupboard at one time to maintain social distancing.
- Other clients please return at their appointment time.
- Pre-made boxes of food will be available for clients to reduce wait time.
- Home delivery is available, please call to arrange. (For clients who are self-isolating or concerned about coming to pick up food, this service is the best option. If you show any symptoms of colds or flu please do not come to the Food Cupboard, call and request delivery).
Food Cupboard contact information:
250-353-7120 or email@example.com