North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society
Our main office is still closed to the public but WE CAN HELP.
You can call and speak to someone at reception on Mondays 9am-12pm. Main office telephone messages are checked daily, Monday – Thursday.
- Our Counselling, Safe Home and Victim Service supports are available by phone or video.
- Our Strong Start and Mothercare programs are online. One-to-one support by phone is also available.
- The Kaslo Food Cupboard is open Tuesdays 10-1pm and Thursdays 5-7pm. Seniors and immune-compromised individuals can visit Tuesday 9.30-10am and Thursday 4.30-5pm. Home delivery available.
- Our Kaslo & Up the Lake Youth Network programs are now online.
- Our Seniors Coordinator can offer phone support and information. Lifeline units are available and installation can be arranged.
See our website for our full range of services www.nklcss.org