A workshop for parents with Suzan Clancy, art therapist. Explore:
- Simple ways to enjoy art together and strengthen your bond
- How making art can lead to emotional regulation
- Using creativity to support brain development
- How to choose activities for specific needs (both parents’ and child’s)
- Making the most of your recycled materials-art doesn’t need to be expensive!
This will be a workshop for the adults with some hands-on art making and lots of information, activity ideas and discussion.
Thursday, December 13th. 9:30-11:30. Meadow Creek Family Centre (in Jewett school)
Childcare provided. Registration required. Register at Strong Start or contact Barb Cyr at 250-353-7691 or email@example.com. Offered by North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society and proudly supported by Columbia Basin Trust.
Please provide the following information when you register: your name, phone number, names and ages of any children you will be bringing and a list of food allergies.